Hey marshmallows! If you’re wondering why I’m posting the day after the winter solstice
(jk you’re probably not), it’s because yesterday was my 2-year blogaversiary! You can check out the post and an AGSM movie trailer here! Anyways, on to the post!
It’s officially winter, which means it’s time for another seasonal wrap-up! First, we’re going to look at some of the pros + cons about this fall.
- In September I got a bug bite that got infected, which made me anxious and kind of sick
- The big surprise got canceled because there was only one person that sent in a photo story that didn’t have to be disqualified, which is REALLY disappointing because we worked super hard on it for half a year. 😭😭 BUT, Natalie & I hope to bring FPC back this summer.
- We had to switch math teachers in the middle of the year, which was a little confusing, but I feel like with the new teacher I understood the lessons a lot better. And we’re going to have to get ANOTHER math teacher when we get back from winter break so that’ll be crazy.
- I got sick during Thanksgiving break
- Otherwise, I had an okay fall!
- MY BIRTHDAY
- I got a new domain and redesigned American Girl World!
- The first semester of 5th grade was AWESOME
- I feel like I’ve really improved in ballet this fall, and I did great on the Christmas/winter recital!
- I got Paris!
- I had an all-As report card
- Christmas shopping/prep/traditions
- SCHOOL 👏 GOT 👏 OUT 👏
- Lots of filming for Flashback. A Christmas AGSM Movie
- Fall was pretty good!
Since I already shared all-time stats in my last post, I’m just going to be doing stats from this fall!
Most popular post: All three posts were tied with exactly 29 views each!
My favorite post: A Day in the Life of Jade Palmer
Most popular post: Eleven. // More Cheesecake, Shopping, and a New Doll
My favorite post: Eleven. // More Cheesecake, Shopping, and a New Doll
My favorite post: Isabel’s Bad Hair Day AGSM
I think that besides September, I did pretty well stats-wise this fall!
did i complete my goals?
- NaNoWriMo! (which I may or may not be participating in. I’m still deciding.)
I finished the planning goal of 114 pages during the first 20 days of NaNo, and then on the last day crammed in 3,000 words so I could reach my goal of 3114 words! It was really hard to complete it, and I had to bring down my goal a few times on the last day, but I have most of the first chapter done!
- I WILL finish the first draft of my novel!
Ummm…not really. Once again, I hit a block in my novel and wasn’t sure how to continue. I just now picked it up again, and I hope to finish it by the end of 2018!
- THE BIG SURPRISE (for real this time!!)
Yup, but, it didn’t do as well as I thought it would. (See above cons)
- I will gain core and foot strength from my pre-pointe classes!
Yeah, I think I’ve really improved!
- LOTS of Nutcracker prep
We just BARELY made it up on the wheelbarrow (a giant stunt where ten of us hook our legs on to each other wheelbarrow style and have to hold it for two whole eight counts. It’s a lot harder than it sounds!) but Nutcracker went pretty well, and I got to be one of the lead polis!
- My birthday!!!
You can check out my birthday post here!
- And, just so I can annoy my future self…
Oh boy. 🤦
- SO MUCH MORE! 😉 😉
No comment. 😂
so you’ve been rambling about this fall…what happens in winter?
- Christmas will be totally awesome!
- 2019 will be the best year yet!
- Some really cool post videos and posts I’ve got some ideas for!
- Posts at least once a week, maybe even twice a week!
- I will post more on and redesign my faith blog, Standing Firm in My Faith!
- School will get back and I will do great!
- I will finish my novel before the end of 2018 and then continue Paris Takes the Shot!
- I will improve at ballet/contemporary/pre-pointe!
That’s it for the post! Thanks for reading, marshmallows!
Before you go, don’t forget to share this post by reblogging, pinning, telling a friend, or sharing on social media and receive three free desktop and laptop wallpapers delivered straight to your inbox!
Can’t Get Enough of AGW?