hi there, people of the earth!
Hey guys! So, instead of doing monthly wrap-up posts this year
because i missed december, january and february I thought that it would be fun to do seasonal wrap-ups! So I’m posting this on the 19 of march, the Vernal Equinox! So, let’s get on with it, shall we??
p.s. what do you think of the new dividers? I got them from this fabulous website.
Pros & Cons
So I think it’s pretty safe to say that I had the worst winter ever.
- I had kind of a depression (now i get sad whenever i hear christmas music. that’s just depressing by itself.)
- I found out that I had diabetes (i also found out that because of said diabetes, i can’t go to camp this summer!!!! *sobs eyes out*)
- And I had a blogging slump (no good can come out of this, my dear marshmallows.)
- And reading/writing slump (i’m looking at you, realmers, marshmallows, extraterrestrials! although i did change the name. what are you going to be called now?? *thinks very hard for several
- Basically I din’t want to do anything
- I got pneumonia (*cough cough* *literally*)
- And laryngitis (i had to get really close to my sister to tell her something or else she couldn’t hear me, and then i accidentally coughed all over her food and my mom got mad at me and i was trying to explain but no one could hear me and…basically, it was a mess.)
- School started up again (*quietly cries*)
- I think I’ve proved my point by now
But!! Despite the cons of the 2017/2018 winter, there were a few pros! Like:
- IT SNOWED TWICE!!! (hey, while we’re on the topic, check out this snow day post!)
- I got out of my reading/writing slump at the end of February! (*celebrates*)
- I’m not sick anymore (100% pro)
- I hit 100 followers and had my 1 year blogaversiary! (thanks so much, you guys!
- I hosted the first ever Emmie Awards! (hi there, clara! ((best blog of the year!)) )
So that’s the pros and cons of this winter! Next, take a look at some of the posts I posted in Dec/Jan/Feb!
I read a ton more books this winter, but it would be a hassle to have to find covers for them all. XD Most of the books shown were pretty good! I am actually still reading the Book Thief at the time that I’m typing this up…I guess I’m just
hoping assuming that I’ve finished it by the time this post goes up. XD XD
So You’ve Been Ranting About Winter. What Happens This Spring?
Good question, dearie! We have a ton of things lined up this spring, including:
- A collab (!)
- A new photo story series! (Undercover!)
- And possibly a new stop motion series!
- Ash *might* actually finally get an introductory photo story!
- Felicity’s birthday!
- A special surprise…(any guesses? HINT: It’s not a new doll!! ((although that could actually happen but i doubt it)) )
- And a whole lot more!!