Greetings, people of the Earth!
Here’s the rules!
1. Answer all of the questions.
2. Create 5 or more new questions.
3. Tag however many people you want.
Here are AG’s in Alaska’s questions! My answers will be in italics.
- Are you good at crafting? I’m pretty good!
- Do you ever get frustrated when crafting? Yes, all the time!
- What type of crafting do you enjoy the most? I really like sewing for my dolls! Making ATCs is fun, too.
- Do you know how to use a sewing machine? Yes.
- Have you ever used a latchhook kit? No, but I want to!
- Are you good at whipping up crafts out of thin air, or do you need specific instructions? I’m pretty good at whipping up crafts with my own ideas. I like to make tutorials and things. But my crafts usually turn out best when I have instructions. 🙂
- Have you sewed doll clothes before? Yes! Here’s my favorite ones I’ve ever sewed:
- Have you ever sewed a stuffed animal? I have sewed several!
- Have you ever made an ATC?
- What’s your favorite craft you’ve ever made?
- Have you ever made something for your dolls?
- Acrylic or watercolors?
- Pencil or pen and ink?
- Markers or colored pencils?
- What is your most infamous craft-gone-wrong?
- What is your favorite craft tutorial site?
Anyone who wants to do this tag!
Bye, guys! Expect a (ironically) craft video on Friday!