Greetings, people of the earth!
So, for those who don’t know what the Versatile Blogger Award is, let me tell you. It has been created to feature and recognize blogs/bloggers that have unique content.
The Versatile Blogger says;
“Honor those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then.”
- Thank the person who gave you this award. √
- Include a link to their blog.√
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the VBA.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.√
Here are 7 things about myself:
- I live in Texas.
- I have blond hair and hazel eyes.
- Some extracurricular activities I take are Ballet, Contemporary, and Art. I used to take Guitar Lessons, but I got bored of it and decided to take a break.
- I have a Maltese dog named Chewy. Check out some of his posts here!
- I broke my leg at a little younger than one years old, and I broke my arm at 7 years old.
- I perform in BalleForte’s production of The Nutcracker every year.
- My favorite drink/breakfast place is STARBUCKS!!
- Bella @ DollHabit
- Lizzie @ Learning to Live, Struggling to Thrive
- Rose @ A Doll-op of AG
- agdolldreams @ AG Doll Dreams
- Kaylyn @ Kaylyn’sWorldBlog
- Rachel @ Nancy Drew
- Rose @ A Purpose of Winged Dogs
- katie grace @ A Writer’s Faith
- Hannah @ Crafts of All Seasons
- Olive @ Hidden Hollow AG Crafts
- Brooke Jade @ It’s Brooke Jade
- Ashley Vye @ Ink Kids
- Jenna @ The Blog Dolly
- Gracie @ Smile and Craft AG
- Samantha @ Redhead With a Book
Whew! That was a lot of nominations!
Speaking of nominations, don’t forget to check out the Emmie Awards!
Nominate as many blogs as possible, and don’t forget to spread the word! Just to clear things up, I am not trying to copy Megan’s Best of 2017, I actually didn’t really know that it existed until after I wrote the post!