TANK YO /ZIELLE FOR NOMINATING MEEEEE!!
1. Thank the person who tagged you. (#shamelessselfpromo) CHECK!
2. Answer the questions. Duh
3. Post new questions. (Or a blank copy of the old questions, if you’re too lazy to make your own (or you just love my questions))
4. Tag as many (or as few) people as you want. (Try to make sure they’re still doing school!)
5. Wear something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue. (I can’t confirm this, BUT I’LL KNOW IF YOU LIE, OKAY? MAGICALLY!)
6. Don’t die. (Death is terrible for the complexion, dearie)
Ok. So here I am typing this up in… My blue pineapple pjs, my new retainer, my old… um… face, and **grabs Chewy’s chew toy** Something borrowed. SO THERE.
Note from Kellyn:
I tried to include of mixture of questions for homeschooled and publicly-schooled peeps, so … this should be good for most everyone? If a question doesn’t apply to you, don’t answer it.
1.When’s your first day of school?
I already started, um, last week I think? I don’t know I’m losing track cuz we don’t have school this week (Hurricane Harvey)
2. What do (and don’t) you look forward to about entering the realm of the dead? Uh, I mean the learned?
I already did, but what I was most looking forward to was my new start. YEAH THAT DIDNT HAPPEN. #sameoldsameold
I wasn’t lookin forward to HOMEWORK *shudders*
3. Homeschooled, public schooled, or private schooled?
Neither! I actually attend a University Model School, where I on,y attend classes some days and have “homeschool” to complete and turn in on my home days.
4. What grade are you going into? (if you’re okay sharing)
5. How many more years of torture do you have to
GROAN um I don’t feel like doing math but I think 8? Seriously guys that was the hardest marathon problem evah
6. What are your goals for this school year?
GET AN A IN MATH. Last year I got a wot A- or B? Which is pretty good for some people but my parents, myself, and my school have high expectations so…
7. What’s your favorite season to school in? Fall, winter, or spring?
Winter cuz I get a whole month off.
Not much. Like lol have less time to post but there are these marvelous little beans called weekends and evenings so I think I’ll survive. XD
9. What’s your favorite school subject?
Teacher wise? Probably history. Work wise? Definitely ELA (English Launguage Arts)
10. Your least favorite?
Math. NUBERS ARE EVILLLLLL
11. What subject are you best at?
According to year’s report card, music and history.
12. What subject are you worst at?
Math. THE HORROR
13. What extra-curricular activities are you planning this year (if any)?
I’m doing ballet, contemporary, and I will be auditioning for my ballet school’s The Nutcracker.
14. How are you preparing for life/college this year (on a conscious level)?
Um, I’m in fourth grade. Plus I have a trust fund (I think?)
15. Do you play any sports in school?
16. Is there any way that schooling is going to help your blogging endeavors? Or how has it helped your blogging skillz in the past?
Not really, cept for grammar and not procrastinating wait I do that with school too
17. How much time a day is school going to take for you?
From 8:30 to 4:05 on school days, 9:00 to 11:00 on home days.
18. Are you looking forward to seeing friends more often during the school year?
YESS. We all reunited with a hug and a sleepover.
19. Are you dreading or looking forward to the event (or did you, if it’s already happenned?
I was pretty excited, but I regret that. WHYY DOES SOMMOR HAVE TO ENNND
20. What are you most looking forward to about school?
21. How are you planning to fit actual life in with your school schedule?
I don’t. I have no life
Um usually I just complain and chew gum while doing schoolwork and then I can have free time. Oh and I also beg for endless breaks… 😉
22. What are your overall thoughts on school?
BORING AND TIME WASTING.
Jk essential for life and fun! Sometimes
Thank you again for tagging me, Zielle, I had fun! 🙂